AMP 2010 Accepted Papers
- Barbara Kreaseck, Michelle Strout and Paul Hovland, "Depth Analysis of MPI Programs"
- Clemens Grelck, Jukka Julku and Frank Penczek, "High-Level Message Passing with Distributed S-Net"
- Vijay Saraswat, George Almasi, Ganesh Bikshandi, Calin Cascaval, Dave Grove, David Cunningham, Olivier Tardieu, Igor Peshansky and Sreedhar Kodali, "The Asynchronous Partitioned Global Address Space Model"
- Neil Brown, "Conjoined Events"
- Raphael Poss and Chris Jesshope, "Towards scalable Implicit Communication and Synchronization"
- Bryan Jacobs and Chen Ding, "Distributed Speculative Program Parallelization"
- Anthony Skjellum, "Massively Parallel Message Passing: Time to Start from Scratch?"
- Torsten Hoefler, Jeremiah J. Willcock, Arun Chauhan and Andrew Lumsdaine, "The Case for Collective Pattern Specification"
- Bin Bao, Chen Ding, Yaoqing Gao and Roch Archambault, "Delta Send-Recv: Compiler and Run-time Supportfor Dynamic Pipelining of Coarse-grained Computation and Communication"
- Anh Vo, Ganesh Gopalakrishnan, Sarvani Vakkalanka, Alan Humphrey and Christopher Derrick, "Seamless Integration of Two Approaches to Dynamic Formal Verification of MPI Programs"