Super Apple Photos Export
- Exports your OS X Apple Photos albums and folders
- Each album turns into a folder with photos that are numbered so
that they are in the correct order
- Photos folders turn into Finder folders, nested hierarchically
- Exports full resolution edited versions of the photos
- You can select the top level albums and folders to export
- Exporting a folder exports all its albums and subfolders
- Absolutely free
- Written in AppleScript, so it is easy to modify and runs
- Requires the free Photos
Utility Suite to be installed
- Click here for the Super
Apple Photos Export GitLab repo
- To do the reverse and load multiple folders in Apple Photos as
albums, use the ImportPhotoFolders
Mass Change Photo Dates for Preparing Photo Albums for Import to
- Now that you have used Super Apple Photos Export to export your
Apple Photos album, you may want to upload them to Google Photos
Google Photos organizes photos in albums by date - there is no option
for organizing photos alphabetically by file name - so many of your
beautiful albums will become disorganized!
- Mass Change Photo
Dates is a command line script that processes one or more folders at a
time, and changes the timestamps so that the increasing order of time
matches the the alphabetic order of file names
processing, upload the contents of your folder to Google Photos,
recreate the album from the "last uploaded" set of photos, and set the
album sort to "date" rather than "upload order".
- The script
handles the oddities of how Google Photo determines timestamps and
timezones, which is no at all what you might expect!
- Requires the free program exiftool
- Click here for the mass-change-photo-dates
Delete All iMessages and SMS Text Messages in Mac OS X Messages App
- One click deletion of all the conversations in the Mac OS X Messages app.
- Download this script and place it in your home Library/Scripts folder.