Walksat Home Page
Stochastic Local Search for Satisfiability
Version 55 - 15 March 2018
- Compiles under
Linux, Apple OS X (Macintosh), Ansi Unix, and all versions of Microsoft Windows
- Adds new heuristics, alternate and bigflip
- Adds adaptive noise option
- Eliminates all hardwired problem size constraints
- GitLab repository: https://gitlab.com/HenryKautz/Walksat
- Before Walksat came GSAT. Here's the original GSAT source.
It should work, but is no longer being updated.
Download GSAT source distribution
- A version of walksat for weighted maxsat.
Download MaxWalkSat source distribution
"Local Search Strategies for Satisfiability
Testing." Bart Selman, Henry Kautz, and Bram Cohen. Final
version appears in Cliques, Coloring, and Satisfiability: Second DIMACS
Implementation Challenge, October 11-13, 1993. David S. Johnson and
Michael A. Trick, ed. DIMACS Series in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical
Computer Science, vol. 26, AMS, 1996. Appendix
Appendix summarizing results of walksat on challenge instances.
Home page for Henry Kautz
Home page for Bart Selman