Ph.D. in Computer Science - University of Rochester [Aug 2018 - Present]
M.S. in Computer Science - University of Georgia [Aug 2016 - Aug 2018]
B.S. in Computer Science - Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications [Sep 2011 - May 2015]
- Research Intern - Peking University (Aug.2013 - Dec.2015)
- - Tested C program defect detection tool LUKE with open source projects and make comparison to related tool like Saturn, Clang Static Analyzer and SPLint.
- - Built 34 C program defect checkers for LUKE in total 166 checkers
- - Did research about Null Pointer Dereference Detection, Integer Overflow Detection and Index Out Of Bounds Detection. Wrote a paper about Null Pointer Dereference Detection as the second author.
- Bachelor Thesis - Advisor: Prof. Wen Zhao - Best Bachelor Thesis Award (Top 15%)
- - Design and realization of the static detection tools with the value of an integer overflow basing on the dependency graph
- - Designed Integer Overflow Detection algorithm for LUKE.
- - Improved the accuracy to cover the majority of the CVE cases. Besides, the Integer Overflow Detection Technique had already been sold to 29 corporations or institutes.
URCS People |
URCS Home Page
- CSCI 4720 - Computer Architecture Organization [Fall 2017]
- CSCI 4250/6250 - Cyber Security [Spring 2018]