Yang Feng, URCS Grad Student
I am a fourth year Phd candidate in Computer Science Department. My advisor is Prof. Jiebo Luo. My research interests are Computer Vision and Machine Learning. I got my Bachelar's degree from Jilin University, and my Master's degreee from Beijing Institute of Technology under the supervision of Prof. Yunde JIA and Xinxiao Wu.
Research Intern (2018.1-present), Tencent AI Lab, Shenzhen, China.
Project: Image captioning.
Research Intern (2017.5-2017.8), Google, LA, US.
Project: Improved the accuracy of recognizing the people in Photos.
Research Intern (2016.5-2016.8), GE Global Research, NY, US.
Project: Vehicle detection.
Research Intern (2014.12-2015.5), Baidu IDL, Beijing, China.
Project: Vehicle tracking.
- Yang Feng, Lin Ma, Wei Liu, and Jiebo Luo. Unsupervised Image Captioning. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2019. [pdf][code]
- Yang Feng, Lin Ma, Wei Liu, and Jiebo Luo. Spatio-temporal Video Re-localization by Warp LSTM. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2019. [pdf][code]
- Yang Feng, Lin Ma, Wei Liu, Tong Zhang and Jiebo Luo. Video Re-localization. European Conference on Computer Vision, 2018. [pdf][code]
- Yang Feng, Yuncheng Li and Jiebo Luo. Learning Effective Gait Features Using LSTM. International Conference on Pattern Recognition, 2016. [pdf]
- Yang Feng and Jiebo Luo. When Do Luxury Cars Hit the Road? Findings by A Big Data Approach. IEEE Big Data workshop, 2016. [pdf]
- Yang Feng, Xinxiao Wu, and Yunde Jia. Multi-group Multi-class Domain Adaptation for Event Recognition. In IET Computer Vision, 2015.
- Wanchen Sui, Xinxiao Wu, Yang Feng, Wei Liang, and Yunde Jia. Heterogeneous Discriminant Analysis for Cross-View Action Recognition. ICONIP, 2015.
- Yang Feng, Xinxiao Wu, Han Wang, and Jing Liu. Multi-group Adaptation for Event Recognition from Videos. In International Conference on Pattern Recognition. IEEE, 2014. [pdf]
- Jing Liu, Xinxiao Wu, and Yang Feng. Modeling the Relationship of Action, Object and Scene. In International Conference on Pattern Recognition. IEEE, 2014. [pdf]
CSC 449 Machine Vision
Office hours: T/R 2:00pm-3:00pm, CSB 603
CSC 172 Data Structure
Office hours: 7:00pm-8:00pm, CSB 603
CSC 449 Machine Vision
Office hours: M/W 3:00pm-4:00pm, CSB 616
- Silver Medals, ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest, Asia Regional Hefei Site, 2008.
- Silver Medals, ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest, Asia Regional Harbin Site, 2008.
URCS People |
URCS Home Page