Alumni: Hao Zhang, Ding Liu, Shaojun Zhao, Matt Post,
Tagyoung Chung, Licheng Fang,
- Lexicon induction system described in Orthographic Features for Bilingual Lexicon Induction,
Parker Riley and Daniel Gildea.
In Proceedings of the 56th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 390–394, 2018.
- Factorization of word alignments into SCFG rules described in Extracting Synchronous Grammar Rules From Word-Level Alignments in Linear Time,
Zhang, Gildea, and Chiang, Coling 2008.
- GIZA with variational bayes described in Improving the Performance of GIZA++ Using Variational Bayes,
Riley and Gildea, URCS TR 963, 2010.
- Word alignment software described in A Fast Fertility Hidden Markov Model for Word Alignment Using MCMC,
Zhao and Gildea, EMNLP 2010.
- MT decoder described in Efficient Multi-pass Decoding for Synchronous Context Free Grammars,
Zhang and Gildea, ACL 2008.
See complete list.
October 4, 2018