I am a graduate student at the Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester.
My research interests are in artificial intelligence, particularly in the areas of activity recognition and assistive technologies.
My advisor is Professor Henry Kautz.
Room 624, Computer Studies Bldg
Department of Computer Science
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627
ysong at cs dot rochester dot edu
- Young Chol Song and Henry Kautz (2012). A Testbed for Learning by Demonstration from Natural Language and RGB-Depth Video. In Proceedings of AAAI-2012. Toronto, ON, Canada. (Update: Added references to Swift et al. 2012)
- M. Swift, G. Ferguson, L. Galescu, Y. Chu, C. Harman, H. Jung, I. Perera, Y. Song, J. Allen, H. Kautz (2012). A multimodal corpus for integrated language and action. Proceedings of the International Workshop on MultiModal Corpora for Machine Learning. Istanbul, Turkey.
- Yi Chu, Young Chol Song, Richard Levinson, Henry Kautz (2012). Interactive Activity Recognition and Prompting to Assist People with Cognitive Disabilities. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, to appear.
- Yi Chu, Young Chol Song, Henry Kautz, Richard Levinson (2011). When Did You Start Doing That Thing That You Do? Interactive Activity Recognition and Prompting. AAAI 2011 Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Smarter Living: The Conquest of Complexity, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Young Chol Song (2010). Joystick Text Entry with Word Precition for People with Motor Impairments. In Proceedings of the 12th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility (ASSETS '10). October 25-27, 2010, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- W. Spiegl, G. Stemmer, E. Lasarcyk, V. Kolhatkar, A. Cassidy, B. Potard, S. Shum, Y. Song, P. Xu, P. Beyerlein, J. Harnsberger, E. Noeth (2009). Analyzing Features for Automatic Age Estimation on Cross-Sectional Data. In Proc. Interspeech. Brighton, UK.
- S. Stoyanchev, Y. Song, W. Lathi (2008). Exact Phrases in Information Retrieval for Question Answering. In Proceedings of Information Retrieval for Question Answering workshop, Manchester, UK.
- P. Beyerlein, A. Cassidy, V. Kolhatkar, E. Lasarcyk, E. Noeth, B. Potard, S. Shum, Y. Song, W. Spiegl, G. Stemmer, P. Xu (2008). Vocal Aging Explained by Vocal Tract Modeling: 2008 JHU Summer Workshop Final Report.