TIFF CHANGE INFORMATION
This document describes the changes made to the software between the
previous and current versions (see above).
If you don't find something listed here, then it was not done in this
timeframe, or it was not considered important enough to be mentioned.
The following information is located here:
CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION:
- support was added for building the library as a DSO under OSF/1
CHANGES IN LIBTIFF:
- fixes to the Pixar codec
- portability mods for VMS
CHANGES IN THE TOOLS:
- fixes to gif2tiff and ppm2tiff for building under MS/DOS
- portability mods to fax2ps and ycbcr for VMS
CHANGES IN THE CONTRIBUTED SOFTWARE:
TIFF home page.
- a new package from Alexander Lehmann
for building the library and tools under MS/DOS with DJGPP v2
- updated VMS support from Karsten Spang
Sam Leffler / firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated $Date: 1997/04/04 21:09:46 $.