From the NY Thruway (both east and west)
- Take the exit for I-390; head north (skip the exits for I-490, even though they say Rochester).
- Eventually the highway forks; you take the left fork, continuing on I-390; I-590 goes right.
- Take the second exit, under the bridge. This will bring you to W. Henrietta Rd (Rt. 15). Continue straight onto East River Rd. In the roundabout, take the first right (Kendrick Rd.) Follow till you reach Elmwood Ave.
From the Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC)
The CS department is about 10 minutes from the airport.
- Follow signs onto I-390 South.
- Cross the river and get off at the exit for NY 15 and East River Road.
- At the light at the end of the ramp (which feeds into East River Road), turn right.
- At the next stoplight (just one block), turn right on Kendrick Rd. Now you’re on campus.
Once On Campus
- Turn left onto Elmwood Ave. and drive under a bridge with “University of Rochester” printed on it. Take your next right (at the light) onto Wilson Blvd. Beyond the first intersection on Wilson there’s a visitor information booth planted in the middle of the street. Stop there for parking directions.
The Computer Science Department occupies the second and third floor of Wegmans Hall, on the Engineering Quad. Enter the quad through the Computer Studies Building, which is located near the corner of Trustee Rd. and Intercampus Dr. Once you pass through the lobby of Computer Studies, continue on the path across the quad. Wegmans Hall is straight ahead.
The department offices are located on the third floor, to the right off the elevator.