Transfer Credit Policy
Current UR Students
- All outside UR CS course work, including for education abroad, needs to be reviewed by the CS department prior to enrollment of the intended course. Please send the institution name, intended semester, and course syllabus to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The syllabus will be reviewed, and the student will be notified of the result by their staff advisor.
- If approved, you will need to obtain a Course Approval Form from CCAS in Lattimore 312 and make an appointment with your staff advisor for signatures.
- Upon completion of the course(s), ask the registrar at the other school to send an official transcript to CCAS at email@example.com or by mail to:
College Center for Advising Services
PO Box 270402
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627-0402
Incoming Transfer Students
- Send all computer science syllabi to firstname.lastname@example.org including anticipated courses, as well as any AP, IB, and A-Level courses.
- A CS staff advisor will email notifying they have received your message.
- Upon your arrival to campus, please make an appointment with a CS staff advisor: https://rochestercsc.youcanbook.me
University Information on Transfer Credit:
- College rules for transfer credit
- Education Abroad transfer credit
- Monroe Community College Master List
Last Updated: 24 Feb. 2020